Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New packet list

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 19:09:47 -0700

On Sep 5, 2009, at 9:47 AM, Kovarththanan Rajaratnam wrote:

I've added a section ("Finalizing the prototype") to the existing wiki page:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/OptimizePacketList

The page jumps from "1st Prototype: GTKTreeView", which says "here's a prototype, but it has some significant problems" to "we're almost done making the prototype ready"; do we want to, for example, indicate whether the issues Ulf mentioned have been resolved?