Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ISA000 and wireless HART

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:51:42 -0700

On Sep 1, 2009, at 3:20 PM, Gerry Nadler wrote:

does anyone know if decoders for ISA100 and wireless HART are being written, Both ISA100 and wireless HART use the IEEE 802.15.4 MAC and PHY just like Zigbee

If ISA100 uses it the same way Wireless HART does, it'll require a new DLT_ value if the captures will be in pcap or pcap-ng files. A DLT_ value was assigned to Wireless HART; the person who asked for it said

	I'll post dissectors to wireshark once I've a DLT type.

in

	http://www.mail-archive.com/tcpdump-workers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg04618.html