Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] build wireshark on Windows xp with VC 6.0 failed

From: Kovarththanan Rajaratnam <krj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:58:31 +0200
Hey,

Fenggen Jia wrote:
Thanks,Anders,it trully take a long time for RRC to compile,but there still another problem,the packet-kerberos.c compile failed with the following info:
It seems something wrong with the header files,are there anything i need to change to solve this?

It sounds like you might be missing the Platform SDK:

http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdk-full.htm

--
Best regards,
Kovarththanan Rajaratnam