Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] My first Dissector-Plugin

From: yami <yamisoe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 23:02:09 +0800
Hi,

I think the plug-in profinet (under plugins/profinet) is a good and simple example for your reference.
Just grep profinet in Makefile.am, configure.in etc. will give your some useful info.

(Once upon a time, agentx is a simple example too, but unfortunately it has been moved out of plug-ins. Hope profinet can stay under plugins/ just for an easy example?)