Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] My first Dissector-Plugin

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:52:31 +0200
Hi,

Also have a look at doc/README.plugin to see what you need to do to incorporate your dissector into the build.

Thanx,
Jaap

yami wrote:
Hi,

I think the plug-in profinet (under plugins/profinet) is a good and simple example for your reference. Just grep profinet in Makefile.am, configure.in <http://configure.in> etc. will give your some useful info.

(Once upon a time, agentx is a simple example too, but unfortunately it has been moved out of plug-ins. Hope profinet can stay under plugins/ just for an easy example?)