Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Reach Data

From: philippe alarcon <philippe.alarcon@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:13:39 +0200
Hello remy,

You will find here attached a dissector I have rapidly developed
that may help you to collect the data you want to dissect.

The dissector (named uniz) has the following behaviour :
once you have loaded a trace file,
each time you focus on a packet by clicking on it,
the dissector creates a text file and stored the data inside.
The name of the created text file is the number of the frame.
The data are stored with 16 bytes per line.

In order to use the dissector copy uniz.dll in plugins directory under Wireshark directory tree.
For example : C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\1.1.2

I have tested it with another port number
because I have no trace file with your UDP packets
and UDP port numbers 1151 and 6155.

I have attached the source of the dissector.
So you can change it, as you want.

Regards
Philippe