Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Reach Data

From: "POINTEAU Remy" <Remy.POINTEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:35:53 +0200
The aim of my project is to dissect the data.
In an XML file, some definitions of structure are list (of the data part. So, my program have to collect the data field, compare it to th estructure and create a tree view.
The aim is to dissect the data to find quickly the information in the data. In the first screen shot i gave you,
we can see : data :
36 34 30 33 38 36 34 37 36 34 30 33 32 30 34 38 34 36 34 32 30 30 31 36

In my program I want to dissect it to obtain :
id : 36 34 30 33
value : 38
I give you a screen shot of my result.

Thank you for your help