Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Status of docbook build

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:47:39 +0200
Hello,

I'm experiencing problems building the docbook stuff on my opensuse 11.1
system (fop-0.95).

The first one that was "resolved" quite some time ago is that I need to
remove a line where the comment states that it actually needs to be removed?

<!-- create pdf bookmarks -->
<!-- Disable this since FOP 0.93 doesn't handle them, yet -->
<xsl:param name="fop.extensions" select="1"/>

Wouldn't it be adequate to actually comment out that line until it actually
gets supported?

The second one is a question I asked maybe a week ago about a build error
that I'm seeing but where I don't have any idea of how to find the place
that is causing the error:

org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: file:/home/jmayer/work/wireshark/svn/trunk/docbook/developer-guide-a4.fo:1837:1098: A table-cell is spanning more rows than available in its parent element.

Can anyone help with this one or (even better) help me how to find the place
that is causing the error.

Thanks
      Joerg