Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding a trailer

Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:29:58 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

I wish to know how to add a trailer in my dissector (plugin called by ethernet heuristic). Actually, I'm able to detect the trailer (presence, length and offset), to add it as part of the tree, but it doesn't appear as selected when I click on my protocol name in the WS tree (different from the ethernet dissector).
I tried add_ethernet_trailer but as it's a plugin, I have unresolved external links. I saw there is an ethernet heuristic trailer list in packet-eeth.c, but I don't know how to use it.

Can someone help me?

Thanks for your answers!

Yvan