Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] dissector_add(tcp.proto... / where to find parameter for dis

From: "Armin Zimmermann" <Eddie.1@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:31:24 +0200
> But there is another question: How can I check whether it is a UDP-package
> or a TCP-package? Is there something like ip.proto==0x06 ?

The reason I want to know this is that tvb_reported_length() gives me the length of the data without the TCP-Header but in case of an UDP package it gives me the length of the data included the UDP Header. Is there another possibility to get the length without the UDP Header?

Thanks
Armin

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh�rt? Der kann`s mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01