Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] new plug-in dissector - no packets displayed when dissector

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:11:54 -0400

Stuart Marsden wrote:
Hi,

I am new to WS development, I now have a plugin which works well.

however if I select "sslbp.frametype" in the display filter , I can select "Status" in the predefined values

however:

my printfs appear on the console, for both frametypes but no packets are displayed

I know I must be doing something stupid, but I cant get this to work

Can you show the code where you're adding the frame type to the tree (the proto_tree_add_*([...] hf_sslbp_type [...]) call)?