Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Data bit by bit

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:16:33 +0200
Hi,

So you want the raw data. Why not read the data from the pcap files directly? Or use WinPcap to the capture yourself.

Thanx,
Jaap

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 apr 2009, at 15:09, "POINTEAU Remy" <Remy.POINTEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi !
I'm working on a project which uses XML file for the definition of the frame. To disect the frame, I need the frame without being disected by Wireshark.
I want the bit by bit item a the frame which are captured.
Is there any function which can return a file or strings of the bit frame?
Thank you for your help.

Rémy

PS : There is a week ago, i ask question on gMarkup. Now I can open file and extract data, so if some one have questions !!!