Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark] Data bit by bit

From: "POINTEAU Remy" <Remy.POINTEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:09:52 +0200
Hi !
I'm working on a project which uses XML file for the definition of the frame.
To disect the frame, I need the frame without being disected by Wireshark.
I want the bit by bit item a the frame which are captured.
Is there any function which can return a file or strings of the bit frame?
Thank you for your help.

Rémy

PS : There is a week ago, i ask question on gMarkup. Now I can open file and extract data, so if some one have questions !!!