Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] MSVC variant problem in v1.0.5

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:57:24 +0000
I'm trying to build wireshark v1.0.5. But i'm getting this error

C:\wireshark>nmake -f makefile.nmake setup

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01

config.nmake(439) : fatal error U1050: MSVC_VARIANT unknown
Stop.

in config.nmake i have the msvc set to MSVC_VARIANT=MSVC2008

How do i get it to build / what's my problem?