Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] compare two capture files and io graph

From: "michele" <michele@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:55:25 +0100
I need to compare two different capture files, looking for similarities
in both of them. Using a modified version of IO Graph and a new field
which counts the cumulative frames length, I'm plotting a cumulative
graph of bytes over time. Now I want to (graphically) compare two
different dumps; this means having two normalized curves [1] plotted in
the same graph area.

Do you have any implementation suggestion?

Thanks

[1]
http://ethereal.netmirror.org/lists/wireshark-users/200810/msg00081.html