Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Query on loading packets using command line options

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:20:00 +0530
Hi All,

Thanks Joan and Gerald.

Both of your approaches worked.
But my New query is
mergecap -w - file1.cap file2.cap |wiresahrk -k -i -
shall give me the output unsaved, i need to explicitly save it .
But what i need is save it to the XXX location as specified and into multiple files of say 200KB.

I don't know the no.of files i am merging. There may be chance of "out of memory" when i load the merged output file. So it would be better if  I could save them into smaller files.

please help me.

regards,
Atdev.