Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark on windows build error

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:04:52 +0000
Ru wrote:

.here it is. yes i am runing in windows cmd prompt

C:\Documents and Settings\ru>path
PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\He
wlett-Packard\IAM\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE;

I think you can actually ignore this difference and just build.  I hadn't noticed this before, but my dev environment does just the same.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice