Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to debug on windows?

From: "Joshua (Shiwei) Zhao" <swzhao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:35:56 -0700
Hi,
I just started to try making some changes to the code. I'm using MSVC
2005 EE as IDE. But since we're compiling/building it using the gcc
tool, can I debug it in MSVC or should I use gdb?  How should I start?
I read the online manual for developers but the debug chapter is
empty.  I tried to start debugging in MSVC and wireshark did run, but
it didn't break at the breakpoint I set.

Many thanks,
Joshua