Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] what FT_Uint* if size is 128 bits

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:34:56 -0700

On Oct 24, 2008, at 1:01 AM, manju ptm wrote:

and now i have an attribute whose size is 128 bits
how to declare it??
is FT_UINT128 there :) ?

No. 64-bit integers are supported as C integral data types, even in ILP32 mode, in most compilers; few, if any, C compilers have support for a 128-bit C integral data type.

You'd have to use FT_BYTES, and just display the value as raw hex bytes, for now.