Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Manually update (from GUI) Protocol associations/conversations?

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:31:10 +0200
Title: Manually update (from GUI) Protocol associations/conversations?

Hi,
I have run across a problem with SCCP dissection where only one side of the signaling is in the capture

XXXX -> YYYY e.g no reply signals this prevents the SCCP dissector from dissecting the Data packets as the association can't be built

It would be nice to be able to "click" on one of these packets and add the missing association data in this particular case

Source Local Reference: 0xc025b9 I'm sure simmilar stuff exists for othe protocols. Does any one have an idea on how to
Implement something like this.
Regards
Anders