Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] stdio.h/stdlib.h includes apparently not req'd in epan/disse

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:52:47 +0200
On Oct 17, 2008, at 2:12 PM, Jaap Keuter wrote:

Hi,

When what happens? Probably the buildbots are going to be oke, but is that
enough. Is that equal to.
I'm even not sure if we want to support
"every single current and historical system variant"
since we decided not to support glib 1.2 anymore...

But I think people will use the anonymous svn to get the
most recent source code. If some of them will complain,
we know which systems are affected. So committing it to
the svn tests much more than just the build bots.

I also agree, one could test it on a couple of dissectors
to minimize the work of undoing the changes in case of
that it is needed.

Best regards
Michael

I guess not. So I think we have to look harder before we start.

Thanx,
Jaap

Anders Broman wrote:
Hi,
Why not check in a subset of the changes and see what happens, if
there's a problem we can easily roll back.
Regards
Anders