Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] stdio.h/stdlib.h includes apparently not req'd in epan/dissector

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:41:07 -0400
There are about 300+ non-generated epan/dissector source files which include stdio.h and/or stdlib.h

I've successfully done both a Linux and a Windows build with these includes removed from epan/dissector/...

So, I plan to commit these changes tomorrow (Fri) unless someone indicates a reason that I shouldn't.

After that, I plan to review generated files, plugins & etc as well.

Bill