Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 26376: /trunk/ /trunk/: manuf

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 00:51:09 +0200
On 8. okt.. 2008, at 19.54, Joerg Mayer wrote:

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 12:18:06PM +0000, stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi? view=rev&revision=26376

Log:
Update manuf

Hmm, did I miss a commit or did you just update the (normally generated)
manuf file directly?

Do we update the manuf file any other way than running the make-manuf and commit the new generated file? I haven't seen this file automatically updated when we make a release. Maybe we should? It has been some months since it has been updated...

--
Stig Bjørlykke