Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 26377: /trunk/epan/dissectors//trun

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig.bjorlykke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 00:45:29 +0200
On 8. okt.. 2008, at 15.14, Greg Morris wrote:

Well that white space was there on purpose...
{ 15, "Read Class Definition " },

Ups, I'm really sorry about that. But why do we need the space in this particular entry and not any of the others? Is the 15 entry the only one used in this way? And can't we add the space where we use the value, in packet-ncp2222.inc?

And, as Jaap, I would like a comment for this.

--
Stig Bjørlykke