Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New dissector for AYIYA

Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 04:51:51 +0200
Hello everyone!

I have a student research project where I got the task to write a plugin for
wireshark. It should be a dissector for the AYIYA protocol. The wireshark
docs recommend to ask the developer mailing list before starting a new
development task.
The plugin will become a part of my seminar paper, so I hope, there is nobody
who is already writing such a plugin. Otherwise this would be a useful
information for me.

sincerely yours

Max Tandetzky