Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New dissector for AYIYA

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 16:58:21 -0400
muxxdevel@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello everyone!

I have a student research project where I got the task to write a plugin for wireshark. It should be a dissector for the AYIYA protocol. The wireshark docs recommend to ask the developer mailing list before starting a new development task. The plugin will become a part of my seminar paper, so I hope, there is nobody who is already writing such a plugin. Otherwise this would be a useful information for me.

A dissector for the AYIYA protocol was just committed to the Wireshark development source repository on September 29 ....

See:

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk/epan/dissectors/packet-ayiya.c

from the Wireshark development tree.

It sounds like it's time for Plan B  :)