Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Adding live 802.15.4 Capture

From: Colin O'Flynn <coflynn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:14:46 -0300
Hi,

> The code compiles and works works fine once an "#include epan/prefs.h>
> is added   :)

Hmm... not sure how I lost that! I was building on Windows though, and then
moved the file over to my Linux box where I did the diff. The reason being
that I found it easier to build Wireshark from sources on Windows than
Linux.... I know, it's some sort of sin ;-)

So I could have chopped something off somehow in that....

> The preference appears (perhaps confusingly) under "IEEE 802.15.4" (the
> protocol "short name") since that's the way the protocol is registered.

Is that OK  then? I do see this working properly, once I looked under "IEEE
802.15.4". I'd rather get the input of the experienced developers on this
list if it should be "wpan" or "IEEE 802.15.4"!

With that sorted out I'll be happy to submit this through the patch process.

Warm Regards,

  -Colin O'Flynn