Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark multi-platform setup memos

From: "Xiao Li" <xiao.k.li@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:32:04 +0800
Hi,
  In recent experience of writing wireshark plugin and deploying it
onto different platforms, I have created following memos. Hope they
can be useful for other ones' trouble-shooting.

-Xiao

How to write a simplest wireshark dissector(under Linux)
http://blog.csdn.net/vastsmile/archive/2008/05/04/2387266.aspx

Memo for Wireshark installation under Solaris
http://blog.csdn.net/vastsmile/archive/2008/05/05/2387968.aspx

Memo of Wireshark building under Windows
http://blog.csdn.net/vastsmile/archive/2008/09/23/2966970.aspx