Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to select some bytes inside a packet

From: "BARILLY YANN" <Yann.Barilly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:53:20 +0200
 That's what I want, but I want to code it.
I want to use this value to apply it as filter, then find all DLRs and
SLRs with the same value and show the flow graph. In my case each second
is deadly important, that's why I need at least one single click (or a
shortcut) to do all this stuff.

Which function inside the code of "Apply as filter" (or wherever it is)
copies this value, and how does it do it? That is the core of my
question.

Thanks
Yann