Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Generic call_dissector()

From: Hans Glück <hanschris.glueck@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:40:36 +0000 (GMT)
Hello,

I am writing a dissector and in the
payload of my packets are different types of data/information (PPP,
TCP,...) and maybe some more I don´t know. I wonder if I can call WS to
dissect this payload without defining a special handle?
=> call_dissector(...) - therefor I have to define a ppp or ip handle

Is there a possibility to make a generic
dissector call? Or can the user define the payload by clicking on a
packet and "Export as ... IP"?

Regards,
Chris

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.