Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Plugin ethereal/wireshark for IEC 60870-5-104

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:53:19 +0200
Hi,

Thank you for creating this plugin. There is a problem with your distribution though. The GPL obligates you to make the source code available. One way to address that is to submit your code for inclusion into the mainline. For that you can file a bug at https://bugs.wireshark.org and add you code there. Then the review process can start.

Thanx,
Jaap

Hey all,
I have developed a plugin for the protocol IEC 60870-5-104.
You can download it and try at www.realtimesystems.es

The plugin has been tested for near one year at an electrical company in Spain. It was compiled for AIX 5.3 and Windows.

Enyoy it!

Regards.
Alejandro Garcia