Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lua and heuristic dissectors

From: Will Wagner <will_wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:31:08 +0100
Hi all,

I have been using the Lua plugin to quickly write and test my dissector. However I was wondering if there is any support for heuristic dissectors in Lua and if not if it is planned. The Lua support has been great for fast prototyping.

Looking at the code it appears there isn't support so I guess I'll just have to start on a plugin.

Thanks,

Will.
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA