Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lua and heuristic dissectors
From: Will Wagner <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:31:08 +0100
Hi all,

I have been using the Lua plugin to quickly write and test my dissector. However I was wondering if there is any support for heuristic dissectors in Lua and if not if it is planned. The Lua support has been great for fast prototyping.
Looking at the code it appears there isn't support so I guess I'll just
have to start on a plugin.
Thanks,

Will.
Will Wagner                                     [email protected]
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA