Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Displaying an entire pcap file by TCP/UDP stream

From: "Eiland, Edward (GE, Research)" <eiland@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 14:35:26 -0400
Title: Displaying an entire pcap file by TCP/UDP stream

I have a need to review reconstituted TCP/UDP streams across an entire packte capture file.  While this is possible manually, it surely is not practical for large pcap files.  Is there a solution exist to automate this process?  It would, for my problem, actually be best for each stream to be saved in a separate file.

earl