Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 25232: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:50:09 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I know that Debian depends on automake1.9 for its Wireshark build, so that
is oke.

The Debian automake1.10 package has a note saying: "Automake 1.10 fails to
work in a number of situations that Automake 1.4, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9
did, so has been renamed so that the previous version can continue to be
made available."
I don't know if and how this relates to building Wireshark, but sticking
with 1.9 may make life easier.

Thanx,
Jaap