Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ADNS alternative

From: "Sébastien Tandel" <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 14:13:58 -0300
Hi,

  there is also libevent which is portable, maintained and seems well-documented :-)

Regards,
Sebastien

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Looking at the suggestions I see this:
Poslib seems to have been developed until 2005, similar problem as ADNS. It's
a C++ lib as well, causing a binding problem.
UDNS looks interesting as well. As it's conceptual model is further from ADNS
than c-ares is it might take more work to get it interfaced. Another thing not
apparent is the cross platform support. There is mention of a Win32 port, but
that is stated to be out of date.

Thanx,
Jaap