Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] ADNS alternative

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:59:54 -0600
All very interesting alternatives to adns.  I found a few others
searching the Internet.  Why is everyone starting but not maintaining an
async dns library? :) I don't like adns because it isn't maintained very
much, but I'm afraid of trying something else and it being less stable.

Maybe this is something we should build into Wireshark since it is such
an important feature?  Lots of work I'm sure.  What made me think of
this was running across old web pages talking about Netscape and its
built-in(?) async dns resolver ;).

Steve