Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bug #1430 still requires attention
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:47:45 -0500

Peter Johansson wrote:
Hi!
The Bugzilla item #1430 contains a patch from December last year that seems to have been forgotten. Once that has been applied, it might perhaps be a good idea to close this bug and any new features/changes proposed to the EtherCAT plugin would then have to be written in a new bug report. IMHO, I believe the status of this plugin has reached maintenance level once the last item in #1430 has been applied.
Well, yes, not many of us look at Resolved/Fixed bugs.  I just reopened
the bug.