Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bug #1430 still requires attention

From: "Peter Johansson" <peterjohansson73@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:14:21 +0100
Hi!

The Bugzilla item #1430 contains a patch from December last year that seems to have been forgotten.
Once that has been applied, it might perhaps be a good idea to close this bug and any new features/changes proposed to the EtherCAT plugin would then have to be written in a new bug report. IMHO, I believe the status of this plugin has reached maintenance level once the last item in #1430 has been applied.

/ Regards, Peter