Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-users] build problem

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:54:30 -0800
Bill Meier wrote:

Two notes:

1. Due to a screwup on my part the log text is incorrect (long story).
   The SVN 24416 log text "Fix typo in help text" should have been
   "Fix compile errors if 'configure ... --without-pcap'"

Fixed.

2. There's still a problem compiling the separate program rawshark
   without pcap. You'll need to use
   'configure ... --disable-rawshark ...' until this gets fixed.

I've added a dependency check to the configure script.