Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Win32 Setup fails

From: Pascal Heude <pascalheude@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:43:11 +0100
Hi,

If you want some help, you should post the whole message, not only the last sentences.
You can also find here after a great help for building the development environment under windows : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/custom_dissector.aspx

Pascal

Padilla, Alex D a écrit :
I am trying to build the development environment for the first time in Windows. I am following the Win32 Step-by-Step Guide. I have completed all prior steps correctly and am now trying to run "nmake -f Makefile.nmake all ." I am getting a the following errors:
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
\cl.EXE"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
If anyone can help, that would be great. Thank you.