Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Where is the dessector DLL files in Wireshark distribution now ?

From: samuelzhao <samuelzhao@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:57:32 +0800 (CST)
Hello,

I am a wireshark user and want to do some development to add new protocol support from my side. But where are the dessector DLL files in windows installation? I only find one wireshark lib file with name "libwireshark.dll" and it is very huge of 38MB. Is it dessector support?

Thanks for your help.

Samuel

LOGO 点亮家的奥运坐标 带爱回家
伊利春节大礼包派送中