Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] dissect_add error for tcap.ssn

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:04:04 +0100
Hi,
It vas ANSI TCAP right?
How about this code from packet-ansi_map-template.c

static void range_delete_callback(guint32 ssn)
 {
 if (ssn) {
  delete_ansi_tcap_subdissector(ssn , ansi_map_handle);
   add_ansi_tcap_subdissector(ssn , ansi_map_handle);
    }
 }

 static void range_add_callback(guint32 ssn)
 {
 if (ssn) {
   add_ansi_tcap_subdissector(ssn , ansi_map_handle);
 }
 }

 void
 proto_reg_handoff_ansi_map(void)
 {
     static int ansi_map_prefs_initialized = FALSE;
     data_handle = find_dissector("data");

     if(!ansi_map_prefs_initialized)
     {
  ansi_map_prefs_initialized = TRUE;
  ansi_map_handle = create_dissector_handle(dissect_ansi_map, proto_ansi_map);
     }
     else
     {
  range_foreach(ssn_range, range_delete_callback);
     }

     g_free(ssn_range);
     ssn_range = range_copy(global_ssn_range);

     range_foreach(ssn_range, range_add_callback);
 }
void proto_register_ansi_map(void) {
:
  ansi_map_module = prefs_register_protocol(proto_ansi_map, proto_reg_handoff_ansi_map);

  prefs_register_range_preference(ansi_map_module, "map.ssn", "ANSI MAP SSNs",
        "ANSI MAP SSNs to decode as ANSI MAP",
        &global_ssn_range, MAX_SSN);
:
Regards