Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] U3 and PortableApps installers

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:29:04 -0500
I was just checking on http://www.u3.com and http://portableapps.com to
see what new applications might be available there and noticed that the
respective Wireshark packages are not available from either site.  I
know they're available from the Wireshark site (linked to sourceforge),
but maybe it would also be convenient to have them available at those
sites as well, or at least linked to sourceforge?

- Chris

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data
corruption, interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and
viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are
not liable for any such corruption, interception, tampering,
amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.