Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Is there reassembly for the IP fragments?

From: prashanth joshi <prashanthsjoshi2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:35:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,
In ethereal, in case of TCP segments we need to implement TCP reassembly issue.
I am curious to know whether there is reassembly of the IP datagram at the IP layer.
Because an IP datagram may be fragmented in to several fragments and we need to sniff the application level payload on the wire.
Regards,
Prashanth