Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 23689: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: grap

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 01:33:24 +0100
On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 12:31:36AM +0100, Stig Bj?rlykke wrote:
> On 30. nov.. 2007, at 19.55, sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Log:
> > Give the flow graph window the correct title.
>
> Have a look at r23089 where this title was added.  Maybe the title
> (VoIP or Flow) should be an input parameter somewhere?  Or is it
> correct with Flow in both cases?

I took a look at it and assumed the following

* create the main window */
if (user_data->dlg.title)
  user_data->dlg.window=window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL, user_data->dlg.title);
else
  user_data->dlg.window=window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL, win_name);

... would take care of the Window title in case it was called from
the VoIP calls window. Apperently it does not.

Still "VoIP graph Analysis" is *not* correct when performing a
general Flow graph. It can either stay like this, or someone
needs to find out how to dynamically set the title to VoIP graph
analysis when called from the "VoIp calls" window.

Cheers,
    Sake