Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Bug 1964 Status

From: Harmeet Sawhney <harmeet.sawhney@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:11:23 +0530
Hi,
I had created a bug (ID: 1964) to support MGCP over TCP with ASCII TPKT
header. I had also proposed a patch for the bug for release 0.99.7, but I
have not recevied any feedback on the patch. Please let me know if the
patch is going to be incorporated in future releases of wireshark.

Regards,
Harmeet Singh Sawhney
Tata Consultancy Services
TCS Towers, 249 D&E Udyog Vihar,