Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PortableApps Wireshark feedback

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 01:28:31 -0500
UPX indicates "very fast decompression", but there's bound to be some time penalty vs. not compressing the executable.  Nevertheless, it seems worth doing to me as well - at least trying it out to compare the difference in installation time, space, etc.  And if the executable decompresses as fast as it's advertised to, then I'd vote to do it ... but I guess we won't know for sure until we try it out.

- Chris