Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New dissector for TPNCP protocol
From: Richard van der Hoff <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:25:08 +0100
Valery Sigalov wrote:
Hello,
I am still waiting for feedback regarding this patch. Was it forgotten?
No, it's not been forgotten. That's why we keep patches in the
bug-tracker: so that they don't get forgotten. We're all busy people
though and yours isn't quite at the top of the list yet:
http://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/request.cgi?action=queue&type=review_for_checkin&group=type
The need for the data file isn't helping this get reviewed quickly. I'm
still thinking about whether putting it in the plugins directory is a
good thing; and even if it is, it will need changes to the Makefiles to
get it there.
Cheers

Richard