Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problems with the newly modified and compiled wpcap.dll

From: "Varuna De Silva" <varunax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:36:00 +0530
Hello,

with regard to one of my previous mails, I modified libpcap and compiled it
to support my device and replaced the wpcap.dll with the new one.
When this is done and when wireshark is opened,

In capture->interfaces list displays my device along with the others,
but in the "packets" and "packets/s" column, for all the interfaces listed
it shows some very high "unrealistic " values such as 277314 for packets
and extremely high value for packets/s.

And when I press the start button, the program, Hangs up.

Does anybody know, why this kind of thing happen, I can send the places
that I have modified if necessary but thought better to ask it before. Where
may I have got it wrong.

Thank you