Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] making the filter text box resizable

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:40:21 -0400

Hi folks,

I frequently deal with long (display) filters and I was wondering if it was possible to make the filter text box (on the filter bar) resizable (currently it has a minimum size of 400 but that's only about 1/3 of my horizontal screen space) or if it could be made to take all the unused space on the filter bar. I looked around a bit and didn't find any easy way--probably because I know next to nothing about GTK.

Any ideas?

Regards,
-Jeff